RTC, Washoe County
Manam Applications Ltd was invited by the RTC Washoe (Regional Transportation Commission) to conduct road condition surveys of a pilot zone (150 miles of roads) in the Washoe county, Nevada during Sep. 2019-Jan. 2020. The survey of pilot zone included both urban areas, and inter-urban roads. The main objectives:
- Inventory pavement conditions, identifying good, fair and poor pavements
- Perform asset/inventory survey using the cameras.
- Assign importance ratings for road segments, based on traffic volumes road functional class, and community demand
- Schedule maintenance of good roads to keep them in good condition
- Schedule repairs of poor and fair pavements as remaining available funding allows.